Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you are used to.
- Remember your settings during and between visits for any part of the site that you may want this for.
- Improve the security of the site.
- Improve our website by tracking pages that are visited the most.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information.
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Our own cookies
We don't use any first-party cookies on the Central Sussex Revenue and Benefit website.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use the following cookies:
|nmstat||Anonymous analytics and statistics tracking.|
|OFSessionHash||Used to anonymously track progress through the online forms provided on this website.|
Third party cookies
There are some pages on this website that use embedded content, such as images or videos from websites such as YouTube. These sites may set cookies with this content but we have no control over it. Please look at the relevant websites for further information on their cookies.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.