March 2015 - Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan Making (adoption)
On Wednesday 18th March 2015 Mid Sussex District Council resolved to ‘make’ the Ardingly Neighbourhood Development Plan. The Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan has been formally ‘made’ as of 19th March 2015.
The Ardingly Neighbourhood Development Plan and accompanying Documents including the Environmental Report and the Neighbourhood Plan Regulation 20 Adoption Statement can be inspected, free of charge at the principal office of Mid Sussex District Council in Haywards Heath during normal office hours and are additionally available for inspection below:
- The Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan
- The Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan Regulation 20 Statement
- The Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan Sustainability Appraisal
- The Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan Environmental Report Adoption Statement
- Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Regulation 19
January 2015 - Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan
On the 12th January 2015 Mid Sussex District Council formally accepted the Recommendations of the Independent Examiner for the Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan. This decision enables a Referendum to take place on the Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan.
A neighbourhood planning referendum will be held for the Ardingly Neighbourhood Development Plan 2011-2031 on Thursday 05th March 2015. The question asked in the referendum will be:
“Do you want Mid Sussex District Council to use the neighbourhood plan for Ardingly to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
The referendum area and the area covered by the neighbourhood plan is the Parish area of Ardingly.
The Referendum expenses limit that applied in relation to the Referendum was £2438.75.
The number of persons entitled to vote in the Referendum by reference to which the limit has been calculated is 1,301.
The Referendum was conducted in accordance with procedures which are similar to those used at local government elections.
The Specified Documents are:
- Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan
- Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan (As seen by the examiner)
- The Examiner’s Report
- Summary of Representations sent to the Examiner
- Decision Statement from Mid Sussex District Council as the Local Planning Authority stating the Plan meets the Basic Conditions
- General Information on Neighbourhood Planning
- Referendum Information for Voters
These documents can also be viewed at:
Mid Sussex District Council
Ardingly Parish Council
13 High Street
November 2014 - Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan Examination Report
On the 3rd November 2014 Mid Sussex District Council received the Independent Examiner's report on the Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan. The report concludes that with a few minor modifications the Plan should proceed to referendum. The Examiner's report is available to view below:
A summary of representations made on the Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan is available in the Ardingly Summary of Representations (pdf, 480kb)
Other submitted documents
- Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement
- Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Statement
- Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan Sustainability Appraisal incorporating the Strategic Environmental Assessment
- You can find details of the background to the Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan at www.ardingly.org/neighbourhood-plan/
- Flood Risk; Sequential Test.
- Ardingly Neighbourhood Plan Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report