A Club Premises Certificate issued under the Licensing Act 2003, allows 'Qualifying Clubs' to supply alcohol and conduct other 'Qualifying Club Activities' from the premises for members and their 'bona fide guests'.
The application process for a new club premises certificate, or the variation of an existing club premises certificate, is the same as a premises licence and subject to the same full consultation and advertisement process.
See the Premises Licence Guidance Notes page.
Under normal circumstances the entire process will take 2 months from application to issue of the certificate.
- Club Premises Certificate application - secure online form with payment
- Application to vary a Club Premises Certificate - secure online form with payment
- Club Premises Certificate declaration - print, sign and post to Licensing Team.
If you do not have a credit or debit card please print, complete the form below and post to the Licensing Team with an accompanying cheque (payable to Mid Sussex District Council).
- Club Premises Certificate declaration - print version
- Club Premises Certificate application - print version
- Application to vary a Club Premises Certificate - print version
If the application is not being submitted electronically the application must be copied and sent to the Responsible Authorities as well as the Licensing Authority.
Please see the Premises Licence Fees for costs.
Telephone: (01444) 477419