Minor Variation of Premises Licence/Club Premises Certificate

Holders of a Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate can apply for a minor variation of licensable activities, including timings. It is mostly used to amend the layout of premises.

It cannot be used to add the licensable activity of sale of alcohol or to increase the hours for the sale of alcohol to an existing licence.

We suggest you seek advice from the Licensing Team before committing to an application.
You can contact us on 01444 477419 email licensing@midsussex.gov.uk.

How do I apply?

Please print, complete the form below and return to the Licensing Team, enclosing a cheque for payment (made payable to Mid Sussex District Council).