The Mid Sussex Partnership is a group of organisations from across Mid Sussex who work together to solve issues that affect the district.
The work of the Mid Sussex Partnership is based on its Sustainable Communities Strategy.
The Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnership and the Healthy Mid Sussex Partnership have merged with the Mid Sussex Partnership. The Mid Sussex Partnership will take on the work done by these partnerships including the Community Safety Plan.
The Mid Sussex Partnership includes:
- Mid Sussex District Council
- West Sussex County Council
- Mid Sussex Association of Local Councils
- Mid Sussex Association of Town Councils
- Sussex Police
- West Sussex County Council Public Health
- Horsham & Mid Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group
- West Sussex Fire & Rescue Service
- Kent, Surrey and Sussex Community Rehabilitation Company
- Affinity Sutton
- Representatives from local voluntary organisations
- Representative from the local business sector
It also works with a number of other statutory, voluntary and private sector organisations.
The Mid Sussex Partnership has sub-groups that focus on specific themes. The Mid Sussex Sustainability Partnership focuses on the environment and climate change. Better Young Lives focuses on children and young people. Health and wellbeing issues are looked at by the Mid Sussex Health and Wellbeing Network. Further information on health and wellbeing is available through Mid Sussex Wellbeing.
Mid Sussex Partnership
Performance & Partnerships,
Mid Sussex District Council,
Telephone: 01444 477204