This page explains what anti-social driving is and how you can report it.
If you see any drivers acting an anti-social manner please report it using the Operation Crackdown website
Anti-social driving can be
- Thoughtless driving
- Under age drivers
- Drink driving
- Drug driving
- Mobile phone use while driving
- Vehicle in unsafe condition to be driving
- Any other issues that could be considered anti-social
What to do if you see someone driving in an anti-social manner
- Pull over safely to the side of the road if you are driving
- Write down vehicle details - Vehicle make / model / colour / number plate.
- Note location using house numbers / shop names / road names to pinpoint where incident occurred.
- Write a brief description of what you saw while it is still fresh in your mind.
- Once home or at work, follow go to the Operation Crackdown website and fill out a form (or call them on 01243 642222). This will only take a few minutes.
- The information you submit will then be analysed and appropriate action taken if necessary by Sussex Police.
The more information you can provide the better.
Please remember not to write anything or operate a handheld phone whilst driving!
Operation Crackdown is a multi-agency partnership which includes Sussex Police and Local Authorities and DVLA working together to make our roads safer and our neighbourhoods a better place to live.