Report Anti-Social Behaviour

To Sussex Police

If the crime is in progress, telephone the Police on 999

If the matter is not urgent but you would like to report the incident to Sussex Police call 101

You can also report anti-social behaviour or other crimes to Sussex Police on-line -

To Mid Sussex District Council


Tel: 01444 477489 - ask for the Anti-Social Behaviour Coordinator.

Alternatively fill out our secure online antisocial behaviour form which will be sent to our Antisocial Behaviour Co-ordinator who will contact you directly.

You can also write to:

Mid Sussex Community Safety Partnership
Oaklands Road
Haywards Heath
West Sussex
RH16 1SS