Mid Sussex District Council - putting the customer first
At Mid Sussex District Council our aim is to provide good quality customer care to all our residents, partners and visitors. These standards explain the level of service you can expect to receive when you make contact with the Council.
We aim to
- Resolve all queries at first point of contact
- Treat you with courtesy and respect
- Ensure that our employees are trained to help you and provide you with the advice and information you require
- Answer your call within 30 seconds with an appropriate greeting advising you which department/person you are speaking to.
- Aim to resolve your query there and then, if not refer you directly to the correct service.
- Respond to voicemail messages within 1 working day and keep voicemail messages up to date to keep you informed.
- Reply to you within 10 working days.
- Advise you if a full response is not possible within this time and commit to a new timescale.
- Provide a clean, welcoming, staffed Reception.
- Treat you with respect and in a professional manner.
- Ensure the website is accessible to as many customers as possible.
- Provide services online where we can, allowing you to book or request services via online forms, make payments and submit applications.