Email Addresses

General enquiries, Central Services
General enquiries for MSDC
Elections, Postal votes, Proxy Votes etc.
Help Point based at Mid Sussex District Council offices  
Contact the Complaints section

Planning, Building Alterations etc
Planning applications/enquiries  
Building alterations - contact Building Control
Enquiries about Land Charges

Report a problem
Report an abandoned vehicle  
Noisy dogs? Dog Fouling?
Report Travellers

Community Services  
Community Services, Concessionary Travel Scheme

Council Tax, Benefits NDR
Contact Benefits
Report Benefit Fraud
Anything to do with Council Tax
Non Domestic Rates information

Freedom of Information, Data Protection
FOI requests/enquiries and all Data Protection enquiries/requests

Arts, Sports, Parks and Open Spaces
Contact the Arts Officer for Mid Sussex
Book a tennis court, football pitch etc.
Parks, Leisure Parks, conservation, sports etc.
Contact the Sports Development section
Contact MSDC Leisure Rangers

Health and Licensing
All aspects of Environmental Health
Enquiries about Taxi Licensing
Find out about contaminated land

The Council's Housing Needs Team provide a free and confidential general housing advice service for anyone in housing need.

Press, Communications, Marketing
Contact the Mid Sussex Matters team
Contact the Marketing department at MSDC
Contact the Press Office
Tourism enquiries

Refuse and Recycling
Enquiries about waste/refuse/recycling

Information about MSDC car parks

Personnel/Vacancies enquiries

Selling to Mid Sussex  
Selling to Mid Sussex

Legal and Property
Legal enquiries for MSDC
Asset Management and property

Website enquiries
Website related queries

Halls and Leisure Centres

Enquiries at Clair Hall
Contact Martlets Hall Box Office
General enquiries at the Triangle Leisure Centre in Burgess Hill 
General enquiries for the Dolphin Leisure Centre in Haywards Heath
All enquiries for Kings Leisure Centre in East Grinstead

Member Services