Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you are used to.
- Remember your settings during and between visits for any part of the site that you may want this for.
- Improve the security of the site.
- Improve our website by tracking pages that are visited the most.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information.
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your postcode for My Mid Sussex, if you allow it
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use the following cookies:
|NMSTAT||Anonymous analytics and statistics tracking.|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Tracks the sequence of pages a visitor looks at during a visit to the site.|
|JSESSIONID||Session cookie set by the web server. Simply a random code that every visitor to the site receives.|
|UPRN||Saves your postcode, if you have allowed this, for the My Mid Sussex section of the website.|
|msdcweb||Another session cookie, set by another web server when you enter the site. A random code that every visitor to the site receives.|
|OFSessionHash||Used to anonymously track progress through the online forms provided on this website.|
Third party cookies
There are some pages on this website that use embedded content, such as images or videos from websites such as YouTube. These sites may set cookies with this content but we have no control over it. Please look at the relevant websites for further information on their cookies.
Our advertising provider may set cookies in order to track views for the adverts which are being displayed. The cookies should not do anything more than simply track the number of views an advert has received.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.