The Council believes in engaging with its community and wants local people to know where money is being spent and the decisions being made on their behalf. Our Transparency page provides links to areas of our website where we publish such things as financial information, Council Tax details, Council meetings' minutes, job vacancies, payments, planning and licensing applications information to name just a few.
Please note, we are moving across to a new data site, which will hold the majority of information required to be published under the Transparency Agenda. The Mid Sussex Open Data site can be viewed here. We also publish mapping data on data.gov.uk.
The Mid Sussex District Council Publication Scheme shows you where to find a wealth of information about the Council and how it conducts it's business.
- The Accounts
- Council Tax explained
- Payments to Suppliers (DataShare)
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations (DataShare)
Councillors and Meetings
Salaries and Jobs
- Current Vacancies
- Senior Officers' Salaries (DataShare)
- Pay Scales
- Pay multiple (DataShare)
- Staff allowances and expenses
- Organisational chart of the Council (DataShare)
- Trade Union facility time (DataShare)
Planning and Licensing
- Licensing applications and decisions - see the Public Access Licensing Application Service.
- Planning applications and decisions - view details of all planning applications using the Online Planning Register.
Contracts and tendering
- Land and building assets (DataShare)
The items listed below are all available on data.gov.uk.
- Green Belt boundary
- Tree Preservation Order- point data
- Tree Preservation Order- polygon data
- Air Quality Management areas
- Built Up Area boundaries
- Article 4 Directions
- Area of special control of advertisements
- Planning Agreements
- Conservation Areas
- Local Nature Reserves
- Air Quality - monitoring diffusion tube locations
- Countryside areas of development restraint
- Parish ward boundaries
- Polling district boundaries
- Polling Stations
Freedom of Information
- Numbers of requests received and response times (DataShare)
Tel: 01444 477422