As part of our commitment to help people live a more active lifestyle, we have provided free to use outdoor gym equipment across Mid Sussex.
Outdoor gym equipment has been installed in parks at:
- Balcombe, Balcombe Recreation Ground
- Burgess Hill, Fairfield Recreation Ground
- Burgess Hill, St Johns Park
- Burgess Hill, Worlds End Recreation Ground
- East Grinstead, Hollands Way
- East Grinstead, Kings Centre
- East Grinstead, Mount Noddy
- Hassocks, London Road Recreation Ground
- Haywards Heath, Barn Cottage
- Haywards Heath, Victoria Park
Our Wellbeing Team provide advice to help you take full advantage of the free exercise equipment that’s right on your doorstep. Please contact them on 01444 477191
The Landscapes Team would appreciate a few minutes of your time to tell us about your experiences from using this equipment, particularly if you feel it has helped your overall physical and mental health.
Telephone: 01444 477439