This popular park to the north of Burgess Hill, offers fantastic connections to the wider countryside and is home to a number of local clubs.
The woodland of Bedelands Farm Nature reserve borders the park and can be easily explored.
Features & Facilities
- Sports pitches – Home to Southdown Football Club
- Bike track – a recently opened bike track and dirt jumps offers thrills for riders of all ages and abilities
- Burgess Hill Town Football club have their ground at Leylands Park
- N.T.C hut – home to various clubs
How to get there
Free car park is accessed off:
Buses stop on Maple Drive. Wivelsfield train station is about a 10 minute walk
- To book any of the facilities at the park: 01444 477379 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To talk about Park Maintenance e.g. Grass cutting, litter or trees at the park: 01444 477439 or email@example.com
- To talk to a Park Ranger about vandalism, dog fouling or for other information about the park: 01444 477561 or firstname.lastname@example.org