This park is within easy reach of East Grinstead town centre and is popular with visitors of all ages. Kings Leisure centre sits within the park offering a perfect base from which to use the outdoor activities on offer.
Features & Facilities
- Moat Pond – fishing is permitted with appropriate rod licence during the open season. Closed to anglers between 15th March - 15th June every year
- Playground –easily accessible playground with colourful modern equipment for all ages including swings, explorer arch, spinning cups, unit with slide;
- Skate park – modern skate park with selection of metal and concrete ramps and plenty of seating to watch the action
- Outdoor gym – a small selection of free to use fitness equipment to gently improve strength, fitness and flexibility
- Football pitches – home to East Grinstead Town football club youth teams.
How to get there
The car park on site operates a disc scheme. Discs are available from the Kings Leisure centre.
Buses stop on London Road to the west of the park or it’s a 10 minute walk from East Grinstead train station.
- To book any of the facilities at the park: 01444 477379 or email@example.com
- To talk about Park Maintenance e.g. Grass cutting, litter or trees at the park: 01444 477439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To talk to a Park Ranger about vandalism, dog fouling or for other information about the park: 01444 477561 or email@example.com