- Harassment and Intimidating behaviour
- Behaviour that causes alarm or fear
- Noisy Neighbours
- Drunken and abusive behaviour
- Vandalism, graffiti and other deliberate damage to property
- Dumping of rubbish or litter
- Abandoned vehicles
The Park Rangers can advise on where to get help if an incident is occurring in your area.
Mid Sussex District Council employs an Anti-Social Behaviour Coordinator who will investigate the problems that may be happening near to where you live.
The Park Rangers do not have the powers to stop football being played on public open spaces. However, if your property were being damaged by a football then we would urge you to phone the Police immediately.
For more information about how to report Anti Social Behaviour please see our Reporting crime & Anti Social behaviour page
Anti Social Behaviour
Telephone: 01444 477550
For general enquiries
Telephone: 01444 477561
Telephone: 01444 477439