People With Learning Disabilities

You should apply to go on to the Council's Common Housing Register.

There are a variety of housing options for people with learning difficulties who want to live independently. These are:

Further Information


If you would like more details about any of the above please contact:

Housing Enabling Manager
Telephone: 01444 477431

Useful websites