We have published a series of booklets to guide you through your housing options.
Click on the links below to look at a booklet:-
- What are your housing options?
- Where to get Housing Advice in Mid Sussex (under revision)
- How to apply for social housing in Mid Sussex
- Finding somewhere to rent privately
- A guide to the Council's Rent in Advance and Deposit Guarantee scheme
- What help will you get from the Council if you're homeless?
- Direct access hostels for single people or couples
- Low cost home ownership in Mid Sussex (discontinued)
- Housing Options for older people (under revision)
- Housing Options for people with learning disabilities (under revision)
- Housing Options for people with mental health needs (under revision)
- Housing Options for young people (discontinued)
Hard copies of our leaflets are available from our offices in Haywards Heath or can be ordered free by emailing HousingAdvice@midsussex.gov.uk