Homelessness Advice

What help will you get from the Council if you're homeless?

What help is available to people who are sleeping rough?

Report a rough sleeper to us via Streetlink so that they can be offered help and advice. This will automatically alert the Sussex Outreach Service (SOS) who will make contact with them. Streetlink poster

Direct access hostels for single people or couples

Homeless Link website - useful site to search for hostels, day centres, services and advice &  support for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. 

Veterans Aid - the leading charity for homeless ex-service personnel can help with accommodation. 


For more information please contact

The Housing Needs Team
Tel: 01444 477574
Email: housingadvice@midsussex.gov.uk