Mid Sussex Partnership
The Mid Sussex Partnership is a group of organisations from across Mid Sussex who work together to solve issues that affect the district.
Working together for a better future
A sustainable community is one which works to ensure a better quality of life for everyone now and for generations to come.
To do this we must:
- Work together to tackle crime and antisocial behaviour (statutory duty)
- Enhance and protect resident's health and wellbeing
- Offer services and infrastructure which are of a high quality, safe and accessible
- Improve quality of life and community involvement
The Mid Sussex Partnership includes:
- Mid Sussex District Council
- West Sussex County Council
- Mid Sussex Association of Local Councils
- Mid Sussex Association of Town Councils
- Sussex Police
- West Sussex County Council Public Health
- Horsham and Mid Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group
- West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service
- Clarion Future Communities
- Representatives from local voluntary organisations
- Representative from the local business sector
It also works with a number of other statutory, voluntary and private sector organisations.
Meetings and minutes
The Mid Sussex Partnership has an executive board that meets quarterly.
Minutes of the board meeting over the last 12 months: