1.Challenge (made before further Notices are sent out)
Please write to us either by:
- sending a letter to us at the address shown to the right of this page.
- e-mail us. The e-mail address is Parkinginfo@midsussex.gov.uk
- use the online appeal form on the right of this page
Please note you should not send payment with a challenge as we take payment as full and final settlement. If you pay and then challenge, there is no legal requirement for us to consider it.
If you challenge within the first 14 days we will always reoffer the discount for a further 14 days. If it is outside of this period, there is no requirement for us to do this. We only reoffer the discount once.
If you have not paid the PCN 28 days after you received it, we will send you a Notice to Owner. If you still believe you should not pay, you should either use the form included, with the NtO, or make an online representation using the link at the side of the page. We will always write back with a decision.
3. Appeal to an Independent Adjudicator
If a Representation is rejected, we will give our reasons why we have not cancelled and supply a form for appealing our decision to the Traffic Penalty Tribunal. The Tribunal's decision is final.
- To make an informal challenge - please fill in the secure online appeal form
- To make a formal Representation (after receipt of a Notice to Owner), please fill in the secure online Representation
- Guidance on Challenging a PCN (PATROL website)
- Guidance on making a Representation (PATROL website)
- Traffic Penalty Tribunal Website
08:45am to 17:15pm (Mon - Thur)
08:45am to 16:15pm (Fri)