Located in the centre of Cuckfield, this park is a hidden gem of Mid Sussex. Surrounded on three sides by Sussex countryside, it’s easy to forget the bustling high street of Cuckfield is just a short walk away.
Features & Facilities
- Sports pitches – Home to Cuckfield Town Football Club and Cuckfield Cosmos FC.
- Tennis courts – The three courts are home to Cuckfield Tennis Club. Casual users can book courts throughout the year through our online bookings service
- Children’s playground – easily accessible playground with a good variety of equipment including a natural rock climbing stack, roundabouts, swirly slide, swings, monkey bars and a paddling pool open in the summer months
- Pavilion – including public toilets and café during the summer
- Tree Planting - To the south is an area of mature trees. Being both deciduous and evergreen, give year-round interest and appeal, with some being originally planted to commemorate past historical events within the area.
How to get there
Off the High Street, Cuckfield, RH17 5EN. A small amount of free parking is available on site
Busses stop on the High Street
Formerly known as The Worsley Memorial Recreation Ground.
Adjacent to the park, on the High Street is Cuckfield Museum which hosts frequently changing displays. The museum aims to reflect and provide an insight into Cuckfield’s community, culture and historic past