Victoria Park, Haywards Heath
A town centre park in the heart of Haywards Heath, Victoria Park offers long views south towards the South Downs. Mature tree planting within the park adds to the grandeur of this space, accentuating the natural amphitheatre.
Features & Facilities
- Children's Playground - A variety of children's play equipment for a range of ages is available all year round, in addition to a "splash pad" water play for summer use
- Skate Park - The skate facility offers an exciting selection of metal and wooden ramps including a half pipe, quarter pipes, a street spine and a grind box
- Tennis Courts - Home to Haywards Heath Tennis Club. There are 3 tennis courts at Victoria Park which can be booked through our online bookings service all year round
- Football Pitches - Home to Wisdom Sports Football Club. Available to book online through our online bookings service
- Outdoor gym - a mix of free to use equipment to improve strength and cardiovascular fitness
- Outdoor Table tennis - located by the pavilion. Free to use, just bring your own bats and balls
- Pavilion - includes sports changing facilities
- Tory’s Café- for light refreshments with indoor and outdoor seating
- Public toilets - conveniently located within easy reach of the town centre
- Hebe border - includes plants rescued from a site that could no longer support a National Collection
- The plantation - A raised plateau with woodland planting provides a contrast to the open recreational space below and is set aside for relaxation
How to get there
South Road (A272) Haywards Heath, RH16 4LR. The nearest car park is Haywards Road West (RH16 4HT) which is pay and display.
Buses stop on South Road, or it’s a 10 minute walk from Haywards Heath train station.
See our What’s On in Mid Sussex page to find out details on up-coming events in Victoria Park
- To book any of the facilities at the park: 01444 477379 or email@example.com
- To talk about Park Maintenance e.g. Grass cutting, litter or trees at the park: 01444 477439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To talk to a Park Ranger about vandalism, dog fouling or for other information about the park: 01444 477561 or email@example.com