Take a look at our Mid Sussex Wellbeing site for information, help and advice on all things that can affect your wellbeing. Whether you are searching for ways to quit smoking, become more active, eat a balanced diet or to find ways to improve your emotional and mental wellbeing, the Mid Sussex Wellbeing site is the place to visit.
Medical advice and support
- Find Hospitals, GPs, Dentists, Pharmacists, Opticians, Walk-in Centres etc in your area (links to NHS Choices, and you type in your postcode or town)
- NHS Direct or phone 0845 4647 (available 24 hours)
- NHS West Sussex - Health and wellbeing, for life
- The National Society for Epilepsy - A medical charity working for everyone affected by epilepsy.
- West Sussex County Council - Getting the right health care.
- Your Guide to Local Health Services in West Sussex leaflet
First Aid Training